The Newby Foundation is a non-profit organization with an elected board of directors and an appointed executive staff. Each board member commits for a term of one year; however, the objective is for every board member to serve in some capacity on the board for at least two years. This helps to provide continuity for programs as new members join the board.
Founding Board members:
- Keith Newby, President, Fort Norfolk Plaza Medical Associates
- Peggy Newby, Administrator Fort Norfolk Plaza Medical Associates
- Cassandra Newby-Alexander, Ph.D., Professor, Norfolk State University
- James E. Newby, II, M.D., President, Primary Care Specialists
- Bruce Holbrook, Accountant
- Jerry Holmes, Administrator, Fort Norfolk Plaza Medical Associates